Upon returning from the United States of America on 24 April 2019, I was detained by the Canadian Border Guards [CBSA] in the Calgary Airport for three hours.
Three Border Guards spent those hours perusing through my possessions, especially the books that I was carrying in my small suitcase. They were looking for “hate propaganda“.
The five books which they seized from me for further inspection are the following:
- Government by Deception by Jan Lamprecht
- Mystery Babylon: New World Unveiled Vol 1 by Eli James & Clay Douglas
- The Great Inpersonation – The Mask of Edom by Pastor Eli James
- The Commission by Richard Barrett
- Bungled: “Denying the Holocaust” by Germar Rudolf
Jan Lamprecht’s book was published in 2002 and has never had any complaints against it nor any bans on sales, whether in South Africa or America or any other place where it has been sold. Government by Deception is a critique of the black South African government, yet no black person, nor anybody else, has ever complained to the author. It was sold in several branches of the Exclusive Books chain in S. Africa, as well as through the online book distributor Amazon for a number of years. It was not taken down by any distributors.